Saturday, December 3, 2011

Things to be "Thankful" for

Happy December!

Well here's the update:
Jackson may be coming a little sooner than expected but we won't know yet until my next check up in a few days. ;) He is.....a little chumby. lol At my 35 week ultrasound he was measuring at 37 weeks and his head is measuring bigger than his tum tum. We are hopeful (taking his health/lungs into consideration) that we can get scheduled to induce and have him before Christmas. He would be about 2 weeks early...but he's a strong little boy and I believe would be just fine! :) We are SOOO excited to SEE him and hold him. I can't wait to snuggle him for the first time. I know I'm going to be a mess when he arrives but it's a good thing!

As for past things:
Thanksgiving and my birthday were great! Ate way too much as usual and because of that had to be put on part time bed rest because of my blood pressure. (dumb) It was back down the following day at the ultrasound appt but I go again this Tuesday for a re-evaluation. School is going well...I actually have over 1000 hours done and am trying to get atleast another week and a half's worth more before I'm on leave for the holidays. (And Jackson comes of course)
We also had the baby shower which was fun! Mary Ann did a great job of putting it together and we got quite a few things for the little man. We did however end up going to babies r us a couple weeks later to buy "the rest" of the stuff we needed which was quite a chunk out of the wallet but...we are READY for him to come. :)

Lastly, I did another maternity shoot with an awesome chick I was introduced to who did some 3rd tri photos of me. I definitely look preggo at 34 weeks!!

Hopefully my next update will be pictures of Jackson on the outside!!

Some shower photos and things:





Ny 29th Birthday




No comments:

Post a Comment