Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Happy belated 4th and other things :)

So I'm off for a week from school for the 4th of July. Can't complain about having a break. Not much going on with the pregnancy other than being normal. :) I've posted our last ultrasound at 12 weeks where they took measurements and blood to check for disorders. I have to go back in a few weeks for another check up and more blood work. This week I am 14 weeks (since Tuesday) and am really excited to find out the baby's gender in less than two weeks. Jay and I still can't decide on names. We are trying our best to come up with/agree ;) on a boy and a girl's name.

School is going well too. I'm out on the floor working on clients and am happy to be doing so. It can be a little hard standing all day when it's busy but better than being bored in the freshman room.

I can't wait to decorate/paint the baby's room and get all that going when it's time. I'm so impatient! :)

Next time I post we will know what "it" is!

No comments:

Post a Comment