Monday, October 17, 2011

Holy crap!

Wow I'm the worst at updating! Ha!

Well where should I begin...

We are having A BOY! His name will be Jackson and we couldn't be more excited to bring that little baby into this world. I am 29 weeks (tomorrow) and it's still been pretty easy thus far other than the occasional back pain, sore feet/legs and my 3lb. tubby inside my belly slowing me down a little. ;)

I feel him kick, punch, tumble and whatever other karate moves he does everyday....and night. lol We've been able to get his room pretty much ready for him with the exception of having the baby shower to get the "good" stuff to fill it in. Mary Ann will be throwing it at her house next month on the 19th and I'm looking forward to having family and friends gather to celebrate!

School is going well. It's becoming repetitous but I'm trying to make it everyday to get my hours in and hopefully finish next year by early summer. (seems like FOREVER!)
Jay (or should I start calling him daddy? lol) is doing well at work. He plays golf now on a regular basis and really enjoys it.....though he now has a small "injury" i.e. tennis elbow, because he plays so much. ;)He'll be fine though....just another thing falling apart with age. LOL jk

That's about it for now....I will post pics of things past for an update!















Nursery Inspiration




















Ordered the tree online and made the bedding myself. ;)


































Before Preggers....




















29 weeks preggers...whoa lol

No comments:

Post a Comment